jackdra241

Abstract Art

Shadow-Glass Bowl during the MidnightWater Beads-Odd One OutOil Water-Blue+Yellow=GreenRefraction-Breece Lightning1. For my oil water photograph the mood could be described with the vivid yellow and blue colors, as yellow means cheerful and blue means peaceful. This leads to the creation of green, which represents a growth in both characteristics.

2. The photo makes me think about the colors yellow and blue, and how for the past they have been 2 of my favorite colors for years now.

3. What jumps out in this mix of colors is the green eye developing in the middle of the blue and yellow, it reminds me of that of a hurricane eye.

4. This photo make me feel peace and tranquility, with the beautiful mix of two primary colors .

5. My advice to the oncoming students of this class is to be as creative as possible, and to use colors in ways that show your emotions and feelings.

Next Post

Previous Post

3 Comments

1. thomasalb26 December 18, 2023

I like how he added football. Also, I like the background of it. I think it is cool how there is fans in it. He could have picked a better team. The jets are not a good team. Lastly, he could have centered it better. I would tell him that he is good at taking pictures. He should stay with it. Lastly, he should take his time.

2. samnna25 December 20, 2023

Honestly what I most like about the photo is its ambiance. The pink isn’t too saturated, in a way I’ve never quite seen it before. It makes the mood of the photo seem more relaxed. One thing that could be better in the photo is definitely the cropping. There’s a piece of another glass in the frame of the photo, which I think from just a convenience stand point, isn’t the best. You also would think that the bowl is the main subject of the photo instead of the shadow. One piece of advice I’d give the photographer is to crop and shoot at an angle that focuses on the shadow. The angle of the photo is shot above the bowl, which doesn’t give the viewer great perspective of seeing the shadow, which is on the side. In terms of the crop, the shadow should be on one of the rules of thirds, instead of the bowl.

3. noahtock December 31, 2023

Breece Hall photo:
    One piece of advice I’d give Zade is to give the beads more depth. The beads in his photo look two-dimensional. I feel that if he made the beads more three-dimensional, his photo would be better.
    There is not much that could be better in this photo. But if I were to pick one thing that could be better in his photo, it would be his centering. He could crop the photo better so that the apple sits in the center of the photo.
    I would advise Jack to crop his photo better. I feel that if he did that, his photo would be more interesting to look at. That is the only thing he needs to fix in his photo.